You Are Not a Banana: Better Edition
Purchase You Are Not a Banana On Steam
Purchase You Are Not a Banana On Itch.io
Purchase You Are Not a Banana On Game Jolt
Mayhem in Single Valley
Help Jack survive his voyage of self-discovery!
Mayhem in Single Valley is the story of Jack, a local troublemaker who makes a series of earth-shattering discoveries on the day he is supposed to leave home for a new life in the city. Jack's adventure begins in a semi-realistic version of everyday life but unfolds into a humorous and philosophical examination of the interplay between The Player, Jack, and the game's creators.
- An in-depth story with weird and wonderful fleshed-out characters.
- Lots of level-up items, Easter eggs, and mini games.
- Combine different food types, antidotes, and poisons to escape and/or manipulate crazed wildlife and bosses.
- Pull, push, drag, and generally fling items about your environment to solve puzzles and overcome obstacles.
- Throw in any direction as you run for your life.
- Portable cassette player based soundtrack. You decide what music you'd like to accompany your battles.
- The river has a current, anything that falls in will float down stream.
- Your bag is your inventory, drop it if you want to swim across the river.
- Crazed animals will chase you between levels. Shake them off if you want to survive.
- Everything is modular, use NPCs like items, discard your cassette player/soundtrack, throw a fish enemy to distract a hungry bear.
- Dynamic lighting and shadows... are those poisoned rats' eyes I see glowing in the dark.
- Enemies and characters have multiple desires and fears. Squirrels are afraid of bears. Wake a bear, get him to chase you, to clear an escape route of nutty critters.
- Lots of JJ Abrams-esque secret stuff I can't speak about right now : )
Add Mayhem in Single Valley to Your Wishlist
Funding Kindly Provided By